Why we are doing these user research sessions?
We gather customer feedback through multiple channels such as the Windows Feedback Hub. We also like to talk directly to customers - and that’s what our online user research sessions are all about. They provide an exciting opportunity to connect with the engineers who design and build our products.
Hearing from you early in the development cycle helps our engineers make changes to our products and test them before release.
Early customer interactions ensure we hit the mark with features. The time you spend with us today can improve our products for users around the world.
How these sessions work and what to expect
- These research sessions are conducted online and can be accessed using an Internet browser. No special application or set up required.
- Once the session is live, simply click the Call button to enter our online reception area. Your 1:1 conversation will begin as soon as one of our engineering teams is available.
- When you are selected, a button will appear to join your live conversation with Windows engineering.
- Each 1:1 conversation is expected to run 5-10 minutes, but may be longer if there is more to discuss. We are not recording or storing the content of this call.
- You may be asked about your experiences with existing products and features for your thoughts on new design ideas.
- Notes about your experiences may be taken by Microsoft.
We respect your privacy
Your call today is with an engineering team at Microsoft.
This is an anonymous call.
We will not ask for, and request you do not provide any personal data during this call (name, birthdate, phone number, social security number, etc.).
At the end of your call, you may be directed to a Microsoft website to join this product team’s customer research panel. This is optional.
If you decide to join, the product team may reach out to you to get your feedback.
Manage Your Feedback Settings
You control whether you want to participate in providing feedback, at the frequency you are most comfortable. You received this discussion invitation today because of your settings.
To check or change your settings:
- Go to Start, then select Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback.
- Under Feedback frequency, select the option you prefer.